8.10.11

♥My Dear ♥



Hello ....


My  Friend...




Sorry ...my team friend ..


i'm so sorry for last night....i can't join the dinner ..


Because this few day have many problem...


Sorry my Dear.....Friend..


i know you all din angry me ,but i just feel so bad ..


all the way you all come from Singapore  and KL...


My English not so Good...if any wrong ,please dun laugh me har .....♥


Muackss.........♥





Juz for you ....♥


My Dear........Vivian...


love you so much ...but  i not lesbian la ...haha


Remember when we still study 


Every day  skype ....


That tine we are so happy ....all my thing you will know...sad or happy 


and you oso will tell me many thing ,,,i miss that time so much ...


You really my best friend....


yesterday when you come....i din go meet you ...i feel so bad 


but you oso know what happen wit me ...


tat guy ....haiz....i feel so hurt wit him..and i won't care anymore 


you say ,last time i din care about boy ...but now why i will change till like tat ?


itzit  Him???? i just din answer you .....becos i dun1 think so much 


please forgive me ....


Love you ....
Juz friend love only har.....♥
and forgive my stupid english ...^ ^














昨晚,我感到非常的抱歉...我的game朋友

来了这里...记得,最后一次见他们在我form3那年到现在

之后我就一直缺席了...

昨晚,我放了他们飞机...因为有一些问题..

让我不想远出...我真的很烦..

明天,他们还在..我这次一定要过去了..

要不然我真的会后悔..因为他们里面我最小..

全部都很疼我..对我超好...

有时会买写小礼物寄过来给我...有时还会进M-Point 给我

所以,我很珍惜他们..

在我珍惜朋友当中,我也想了想...是不是每个朋友你珍惜

他们也会一样呢??

并不是...

有时我们一厢情愿把人家当好友..可是人家会当不怎么一回事





今天星期六耶...

我...我...我

竟然在家...哈哈..我真的变了很多很多..

都不大要出门了..可是今晚一定要出了..

因为是我爱人的生日...-----萍..生日快了哦..

去她家...很多人都说我变得好乖..

开心死了...哈哈

我现在只抱着----我的家人..我的游戏...我的朋友..我的工作..

过日子就满意了....






------

沒有留言:

張貼留言